© Copyright 2011 Scripture Educational Programs. All Rights Reserved.
Your privacy is important to Scripture Educational Programs. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Scripture Educational Programs collects, and the ways in which Scripture Educational Programs uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Scripture Educational Programs may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
* information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, email address, your country, your age group, etc.;
* information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, email address, your country, your age group, etc.); and
* any other information that you send to Scripture Educational Programs.
Using personal information
Scripture Educational Programs may use your personal information to:
* administer this website;
* enable your access to and use of the website services;
* publish information about you on the website;
* supply services to you;
* send you communications.
Where Scripture Educational Programs discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Scripture Educational Programs may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Scripture Educational Programs will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Scripture Educational Programs is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Scripture Educational Programs
* by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
* by post to Scripture Educational Programs, P O Box 31014, Totiusdal, Pretoria, South Africa. 0134
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com
A Christian Internet Discipleship Ministry